Gamble Sands 2023 // Sabbatical Info
Have you ever wished you could go back in time to visit Bandon Dunes back in the year 2000? Pacific Dunes wasn't yet finished and the now world-renowned golf resort was still in its infancy, reserved only for golfers "in-the-know". Well...unfortunately you're out of luck, time travel is still several lifetimes away. However, if visiting a newish world-class golf destination that you can share with your friends is appealing, Suave can help.
Gamble Sands is already ranked as the 14th best public course in North America according to Golf.com, ranking ahead Bandon Dunes' Sheep Ranch and Old Macdonald, as well as world-renowned tracks like Harbour Town, Shadow Creek, Kapalua and Spyglass Hill. With a new par-3 course, aptly named Quicksands, and another 18-hole course coming in 2025, Gamble Sands is fast becoming one of the premier golf destinations in the Western hemisphere and the opportunity to visit in its early infancy is still within grasp.
Join fellow Suave golfers for a couple days of fellowship and shotmaking at one of North America's finest golf destinations.
There's all kinds of content about Gamble Sands out there since they first opened back in 2014, here's some of our favorites we'd recommend checking out;
Check-In: Saturday, May 6th
Golf Saturday evening, all day on Sunday, and Monday morning
Check-Out: Monday, May 8th (checkout of room by 10am)
What's Included with the trip?
- 2 rounds at the Sands Course at Gamble Sands, designed by David McLay Kidd
- 1 round at Quicksands Par-3 Course
- 2 nights lodging at the Inn at Gamble Sands
- Saturday night welcome dinner
- Awards Dinner on Sunday Night
- Unlimited use of Gamble Sands' driving range & practice facilities
- Unlimited use of the Cascade Putting Course
- Handsome Tee Prizes
- Tournament Awards
Saturday, May 6th
- Hotel check-in begins at 3pm
- Afternoon warm-up round and Skins game at Quicksands Par-3 course starting at 4:30pm
- 8:00pm - Welcome dinner at Danny Boy Bar & Grill
Sunday, May 7th
- 8-8:50am - Tournament round at the Sands Course
- 7:30pm - Awards Dinner at Danny Boy Bar & Grill
Monday, May 8th
- 8:00 - 8:50am - Tee time for round 2 at the Sands Course
- Check out of rooms before golf for those departing
The field will be divided into six teams of four players. From there, Sunday's round will be a net, two best balls format. The two best net scores for each team on each hole will be counted.
There will also be an optional skins game taking place during Sunday's round.
$1,375 per player (double occupancy room)
$1,725 per player (single occupancy room)
This event is limited to 24 players
Getting to Gamble Sands
If you're flying in from out-of-state, Gamble Sands is a 3 hour and 42 minute drive from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and a 2 hour and 25 minute drive from Spokane International Airport (GEG). The closest airport to Gamble Sands is Wenatchee which is about an hours drive.