Event Information - Gamble Sands Two-Man Shootout
Have you ever wished you could go back in time to visit Bandon Dunes back in the year 2000? Pacific Dunes wasn't yet finished and the now world-renowned golf resort was still in its infancy, reserved only for golfers "in-the-know". Well...sorry, you're shit out of luck, time travel is still several lifetimes away. However, if visiting a new world-class golf destination that you can share with your friends is appealing, we may just be able to help you after all.
Gamble Sands is already ranked as the 14th best public course in North America according to Golf.com, ranking ahead Bandon Dunes' Sheep Ranch and Old Macdonald, as well as world-renowned tracks like Harbour Town, Shadow Creek, Kapalua and Spyglass Hill. With a new par-3 course, aptly named Quicksands, and another 18-hole course coming in the next few years, Gamble Sands is fast becoming one of the premier golf destinations in the Western hemisphere and the opportunity to visit in its early infancy is still within grasp.
Join fellow Suave golfers for a couple days of fellowship and shotmaking at one of North America's finest golf destinations.
There's all kinds of content about Gamble Sands out there since they first opened back in 2014, here's some of our favorites we'd recommend checking out;
Check-In: Thursday, August 26th
August 27-28, Friday & Saturday: Golf, eat and drink all day
Check-Out: Sunday, August 29th (checkout of room by 10am)
What's Included with the trip?
- 3 rounds at the David McLay Kidd designed Sands Course at Gamble Sands
- 1 round at Quicksands Par-3 Course
- 3 nights lodging (double occupancy) at the Inn at Gamble Sands
- Awards Dinner on Saturday Night
- Unlimited use of Gamble Sands' driving range & practice facilities
- Unlimited use of the Cascade Putting Course
- Tee Prizes
- Tournament Awards
Thursday, August 26th
- Hotel check-in begins at 3pm
- Practice rounds may be scheduled by contacting Gamble Sands
Friday, August 27th
- 8-8:30am - Round #1 Tee Times
- 1:30 - 2:00pm - Round #2 Tee Times
- 8:00pm - Horse Race at Cascade Putting Course
Saturday, August 28th
- 8:00 - 8:30am - Round #3 Tee Times
- 2:30pm - Round #4 at Quicksands Par-3 Course
- 7pm - Awards Dinner at Danny Boy Bar & Grill
Sunday, July 11th
- Check-Out by 10am
- We have reserved a block of tee times starting at 8am for Suavitos who'd like to play before departing (greens fee paid directly to Gamble Sands before tee off)
We're playing 3 tournament rounds at the Big Boy course (Sands) and a loop around the Quicksand Par-3 Course. Teammates will play 3 18-hole matches at the Sands course and a final round at the Quicksands Par-3 course that will be used to settle all tiebreakers from the first 54 holes.
Friday Morning Round (Sands Course) - Net Best Ball
Friday Afternoon Round (Sands) - Shamble
Saturday Morning Round (Sands) - Net Best Ball
Saturday Afternoon Round (Quicksands)
Cost: $1,250 per player